''Facelift surgery'' Anti-aging! with Ribbon Face Lift. Dec 29, 2015 13:56 | Readed 17,491
Do you miss your look “when you were young”?
The signs of aging usually occur when people are getting old. For many people, the loss of shape and definition in their face can create the appearance of being old with sagging skin on the face, shin, cheeks, neck, etc. For some people with unhealthy lifestyles, such as lack of sleep, lack of skin care, stressful conditions, etc., these factors can cause loss of definition in the face, looking tired and older than the real age in some cases.
Turn back the clock for your appearance with “Ribbon Face Lift”.
There is a safe and effective method that doctors can use to restore a more rested and youthful appearance to your face, and make the skin firmer without sagging in the jowls and neck. This method is called “Ribbon Face Lift”, an advanced innovation of “Facelift surgery”. This will be performed by a specialist with a microscope. It features a new tissue-holding device called the Endotine Ribbon that holds the tissue of the neck and jowl in a more elevated, youthful position.
What is an Endotine Ribbon?
The Endotine Ribbon is a medical material that was approved by U.S. FDA. It is comprised of a thin and flexible material similar to a ribbon, which will be inserted into the facial tissue. Then, the repositioned tissue binds fully to its new surrounding tissues with collagen formation. The ribbon is absorbed naturally by the body – leaving nothing behind within 6 months, and your face remains elevated, refreshed and with a firm look. This technology is harmless to the skin.
Who is suitable for “Ribbon Face Lift”?
• Individuals who have facial sagging caused from skin tissue loss of definition in their face.
• Individuals with jowl skin sagging.
• Individuals with neck skin sagging.
• Notify the doctor about your drug allergy history, chronic diseases, current supplement product and medications.
• Fasting– no water and food 8-10 hours before the treatment.
• Do not smoke for 2 weeks before the treatment.
• Stop taking aspirin, Ibuprofen, vitamin E for 2 weeks prior to the surgery.
1) to correct jowl sagging
2) to correct sagging skin in lower face, shin, neck
1. Perform an incision above the hairline or in front of the ear.
With a maximum of 1 inch of incision, this is the approach to inserting the Endotine Ribbon to elevate sagging skin in the jowl area. This procedure also rejuvenates the skin around the eyes 40% - 50%.
2. Make a small incision behind the ear.
With a maximum of 1 inch of incision, this is the approach to inserting the Endotine Ribbon to shape sagging skin in the lower face and upper neck areas.
Remarks: The Ribbon Face Lift surgery of 2 areas can be performed at the same time.
1 – 2 hours, approximately.
5 Advantages of Ribbon Face Lift
1. Performed under microscope, effective within a short period of surgery.
2. Results are “semi-permanent”.
3. An incision no more than 1 inch.
4. Less bruising and swelling compared to conventional surgery.
5. The ribbon is FDA approved and absorbed naturally by the body – leaving nothing behind, and is harmless to the skin.
• Tighter and firmer facial skin, youthful looks, and the effect is semi-long term.
• Rejuvenates the skin around the eyes 40% - 50%.
• Elevates the jowl skin.
• Firms the skin in the neck areas.
• Improves facial contours.
• The suture will be removed by your doctor 10 days after the surgery.
• Swelling of the treatment area will be reduced within 7 – 10 days.
• Cold compress in the first 1-2 days is recommended by the doctor, then a hot compress should be performed for 7 days.
• Keep facial garments on every day for at least 3 months after the procedure, especially at night time.
• Sleep with the head elevated on pillows.
• Hair washing is allowed only 2-3 days after the procedure.
Understand aging! And know how to keep skin looking young and healthy.
Currently, there are various natural ways to keep skin looking young and healthy. Taking care of yourself from the inside can affect skin health as well. Normally, skin health of both women and men begin aging from the age of 25. Unhealthy life styles, such as working too hard, lack of sleep, drinking alcohol, smoking, contact with smoke, lack of care for the skin, exposure to sunlight without sunscreen protection, etc., can cause inadequate collagen supply to the skin and advance the natural aging process. Don’t forget to pamper your health and skin.