Vaginy Tight by Thermiva Oct 12, 2015 14:51 | Readed 24,082
There are various vaginal problems that many women are embarrassed to talk about, such as a loose vagina, vaginal dryness, vaginal relaxation syndrome, urinary incontinence, etc. These conditions can occur for women at all ages, but are more common in women aged above 40 years; the conditions can happen even for women who have never had sexual intercourse before.
The symptoms can be treated with the latest innovation called "Vaginy Tight by THERMItight VA", using ThermiRF ™ technology that has been approved by the US-FDA. It uses specific radiofrequency energy to revive and tighten internal and external vaginal tissue. The radiofrequency energy was designed for sensitive tissue, with a gently function, no discomfort, no rehabilitation requirements, no influence towards cancer, and to ultimately restore and revive feminine wellness.
Preparation before having a Vaginy Tight treatment.
• Treatment can be done 7 days before menstruation period
• Treatment can be done 7 days after menstruation period
Women suited for a Vaginy Tight treatment
• Women who have given birth naturally
• Women who have had sex for a long while
• Women who have a condition of less vaginal lubricating fluid
• Women close to menopause
• Women with vaginal dryness
• Women who have delayed orgasms
• Women with symptoms of urinary incontinence
• Enhances blood circulation of the vagina
• Revives nerve functions to become more sensitive
• Stimulates lubricating fluid formation
• Boosts quality of orgasms gained during intimacy
• Reduces condition of urinary incontinence
30 minutes, depending on individual problems.
• Can resume normal activities after treatment.
• Increase of vaginal discharge in the first 3-5 days after treatment.
• Refrain from having sexual intercourse for 6 hours after treatment.
This innovation has approved by FDA, USA
For more information
Call Center : +66 2 714 9555
Whatsapp : +66 96 116 0806
Facebook : SLCclinic
Skype : SLCclinic
LINE : @SLCclinic